May 02, 2005

Am I there yet?

Let's clarify and clear up a few things here:

1. There are not, repeat not, 310 grams of fat in a Krispy Kreme doughnut. For crying out loud, that's more than ten times the grams of fat in a Big Mac! There are, on average, a little more than 15 grams of fat per doughnut. (I did actual math in order to figure that out. Please appreciate it.) Now calories, yes, those are in the hundreds. But even I might abstain from the delightful KKs if they were that bad for you.

2. With apologies, Patty is a he, not a she. I've fixed that in the post below. I didn't read your blog closely enough -- sorry about that. And congratulations on your recent nuptuals.

3. I had a really, really crappy day, for reasons that I am not going to go into here. But, trust me, it sucked and it left me feeling as though I'd been kicked in the metaphorical nuts and hung out to dry. Therefore, I'm not really in the mood to come up with much else to say at the moment. I will say, though, that my upcoming time off could not be more welcome for many, many reasons.