April 30, 2008

Favorite Things - New Takes

1. Voodoo Doll - This mini version of the classic was given to me as a gift and is soon to be used for a little retribution. Think of all the possible subjects: jerky CEOs, office frienemies, bitchy ex-bosses, insufferable co-workers...all on your list! You can only hope that you're not on my list at this point. And if you have to wonder, then yeah, it's probably you.

2. Lady Grey Tea - This I discovered on my fabulous trip to Australia, which reawakened my love of tea in general. I've always been a fan of Earl Grey; this adds a little citrus to the traditional flavor for a tasty twist.

3. America's Next Top Model - Cycle 10 - This one is the fault of VH1 and the writers' strike. When there was nothing new on, I got sucked into a few Saturday ANTM marathons and this is the result.

4. Oreo Cakesters - Good ole Oreo cookies gone puffy. Nothing but yum.

5. Word Riot - A new version of a game from Pogo. It's like being on the old game show, Password. A little scary at first but totally addictive. Like still up at 3am playing addictive.