June 26, 2008

Letting the dog have his day

I was out taking more pictures after work yesterday and this peppy little guy caught my eye. He was just so obviously having such a great time playing and running around. I figured it was a good time for a little canine love to balance out the kittyness that usually reigns.



If you click on it to make it bigger, you can really see his beautiful eyes. I think he's an Australian Shepherd, but I'm not sure. A lot of people take their dogs to play and exercise in this area, so I hope to go back and take more pictures sometime soon.

This started off as a banner week for visitors here at OPO after being part of Five Star Friday (a new edition will be up very soon, by the way, so go visit), and got only better after joining a merry band of other bloggers over at AllMediocre, which is all about blogs that may be "Mediocre in comment level and traffic stats, but NOT mediocre in content." There's a lot of good and interesting content over there, so I hope you'll drop by sometime and share some comment joy with the other members. As I saw over there, "Comments are the currency of the blogosphere," so go pay your bills!