Just as I expected, I end up thinking about these all day long. Not an altogether bad thing. So far, so good and I'm happy I've been able to make it three days in a row. If I keep it up, I might have to drop the "ish" part.
1. The feel of a baby's hand clenched around your finger.
2. Bubbles rising from the bottom of a champagne flute.
3. Hearing "Yesterday" come on the radio and being swamped by memories of my grade-school crush.
4. Curling up in my favorite chair with the luxurious faux fur throw.
5. That spark of excitement when you come up with a great Scrabble word.