Apparently I didn't get enough of this last week. I was looking at the questions again while checking out someone else's result and thought, what about the flip side? Would the mosaic look just as interesting and/or compelling if the subjects were a little less positive, perhaps darker?
1. Andora the parsley monster 1, 2. Pineapple Infrared, 3. Untitled, 4. underground symmetry II, 5. abre los ojos, 6. what is it?, 7. Sea Power Glass Wall Wave, 8. Sugar at work, lessens the pain, 9. What ‘New Years’ remind me of, 10. There is always the other side !!!, 11. all work and no play : (, 12. Lonely
The concept is the same as detailed below. Only the questions have changed to expose the not-so-innocent. If you're interested in giving this one a whirl, I hope you'll let me know.
1. What has been your least-favorite nickname?
2. What is your most hated food?
3. What was your worst subject in high school or college?
4. What color looks most dreadful on you?
5. Which celebrity do you never want to hear about again?
6. What drink gives you the worst hangover?
7. Worst vacation spot?
8. What is your “I’m having a crappy day” stress snack?
9. What was your worst job?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
11. One word to describe your most annoying trait.
12. What is the first name of the person you like the least?