I've decided to drop the 365-ish. It's just not in my nature to follow the "rules" and do this like I'm really supposed to. :-) It's not going to be daily, I may not get to 365 -- and if I do it may take me three years! I'm just going to roll with it and press on.
1. The scent of fresh doughnuts wafting out of the bag on the front seat of the car in the morning.
2. Catching glimpses, in between the trees and shrubs, of the elegant birds lounging in the little strip of waterway along the side of the road.
3. Getting an unexpected email from a friend that makes me smile.
4. Seeing the first blooms on a plant you've never noticed before.
5. The sigh that comes with taking my bra off at the end of the day.