April 30, 2004

Hold Your Horses -- This Isn't about The Derby

This one is for Sean. Be sure to check out the fourth picture. It's a...uh...a...well, part of the engine...oh, yeah, an air filter, that's it! One that the owner has really had customized. While I don't share my brother's deep love for Mustangs, I do like them and appreciate them, and for a while I owned a Mustang II. Not the same thing, I know, but it was all I could afford. (Or rather, all that The Bank of Mom would let me afford!)

If I were able to post pictures here, I'd put one up of his current Pony, which is really quite lovely. (Could there be a more namby-pamby way to compliment a muscle car?!?) If there is a link to a picture somewhere, Sean, please feel free to share it in the comments.

Anyway, if you're a Mustang freak, too, or you just find yourself up Antioch way this weekend, the car show mentioned in the article is tomorrow. If you go, let us know how it was!