February 02, 2005

Stuck on the hump

This is one of those rare times when I find that I have little to say. I had a mostly crappy day at work and, while the evening was better, nothing crossed my path to inspire me much. So perhaps it's more like I have stuff to say, but it's not really worth saying.

Instead, I'd like to take the opportunity to point you in the direction of some blogs I've recently added to my Pingworthy list, in case you haven't perused it lately.

Over the Road - Go over and take in a few tales from Trucker Bob, who has crisscrossed this continent and has boatloads truckloads of stories to share about that life. This and this are particular favorites of mine. I think with a little encouragement, we can get him to bust out a few more anecdotes that will make us all wish we had been along for the ride. And no, I'm not just sending you there because he said nice things about me.

Tinfoil Hat Pundit - All the fake news that certainly isn't fit to print, but it sure as hell is funny.

Puglet Ponderings - What do you get when you take one overworked pastry chef in a crazy bakery, stir in two pugs, an addiction to Nutrageous bars and a fuzzy sock fairy, add a touch of medical maladies, and whip it all up in NYC? Puglet, that's who.

Petite Anglaise - A) A multi-award nominated blogger; B) An English bird flying in Paris; C) A woman who can order Ben & Jerry's in multiple languages; D) All of the above.

Last Girl on Earth - She rocks. Literally. I suggest you Listen To This.

Go. Read. Enjoy. Come back eventually and tell me what you thought.