May 14, 2004

All Over Coffee for your weekend brunch

I'd like to share with you what has become one of my favorite comic strips of late. The phrase "comic strip" doesn't really do it justice in my mind. It's actually more "artwork with social commentary" to me. Check it out to see what I mean. I chose this particular strip to link to because it so perfectly captures the prevailing attitude I observe around here: The World Does Revolve Around Me, Right?

I had a chance to hear the artist talk about his strip on the local morning radio show I listen to, and it got me interested enough to take a look. I've just kept going back. Some of them seem like complete non sequiturs, but they definitely make you think. And if it's one of those days where thinking isn't desirable, just admire and appreciate the detail he infuses into the illustrations of San Francisco from unusual perspectives.