March 01, 2005

Bloggus interruptus

Tonight's blogging has been cancelled on account of hiccups. No, I'm not kidding. I can't stop hiccupping and it's very difficult to concentrate on writing when that happens. Go ahead, try it sometime. You'll see.

Yes, this means that there won't be much on the Amazing Race 7, and no "Baby Count." I've decided not to do it this time around, or at least not at the moment. I know all (two) of you are disappointed, but this season just has a different vibe. There are no dating models. There are no sickeningly gooey couples. There were "baby" and "honey" moments, but it's just not the same kind of teams this time around and I'm not feeling it.

So go check out TVgasm and let B-Side crack you up with his recap when it's up. Feel free to discuss the show and your thoughts on the teams in the comments, however.

But I will state, here and now, that I like Rob and Amber in the Race, and I plan to enjoy watching them compete. So there.