August 04, 2008

Accentuate the Positive

It would seem that, lately, I've just been sending you other places. Well, I'm going to ask to do it one more time.

There's been a lot of medical turmoil in the blogosphere lately, I've noticed: her husband, her dear friend, her stepfather, her sister, and those are just the ones I know about.

So, what does this have to do with me, you may be asking?

The wonderful Meghan of AMomTwoBoys and AllMediocre has a close friend, Hannah, whose yet-to-be-born son will be undergoing in utero surgery on Wednesday, as unbelievable as that seems, to help keep him healthy until it's time for him to make his way into this world. Hannah could use what Meghan so appropriately calls the Healing Powers of the Internet.

I'd like to you go read that post about it and take a few minutes to send whatever constitutes positive thoughts for you -- good vibes, prayers, warm fuzzies, healing energy -- to Hannah as she and her son go through this scary time.

Because sometimes we need to believe and sometimes we need people to believe for us.