June 20, 2005

Days late, dollars short

I guess I should be more careful when using the word "guaranteed." The weekend was a lot more busy than I had anticipated, so I just never had the chance to sit down and write what I had planned to write.

And now I'm on my way out the door on my trip to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon with my mom.

So, long review short, Batman Begins is a really good movie, both in terms of how it was made and enjoyability. I never saw the last Batman movie, but I saw the other three and I would have to say that this one is equal to the first one. Christian Bale really pulls off the role and he has a great supporting cast. The only weak spot, acting-wise, in my opinion would be Katie Holmes. But then, there wasn't a great deal required of her character in terms of development.

If you like the comic book, action-adventure type of movie in general, I think you will enjoy this one.

Hasta luego, see you next week!