January 27, 2005

Scavenge this!

I have nothing much of consequence to say tonight because I have been far too busy working on Round Two of Michele's scavenger hunt. I love stuff like this and, thankfully for me, I'm pretty good at it. (She says now with much confidence.)

I didn't get to participate in Round One, even though I was one of the clue sites -- and, apparently, not the easiest one! -- because of the aforementioned connectivity issues. But this one? Oh, yeah, I'm in, and I've finally got them all...or at least I think I do.

There are going to be more rounds because the fabulous Michele had a lot of takers on this one -- what a surprise, eh? -- so if you're in the mood for some fun and visiting some new blogs, I suggest stopping...or "hopping"...over and getting in on the action.

And while you're waiting for pages to load and such, please ponder on your contest entries. I know there are more of you out there with ideas that will knock our socks off.

Remember, anything goes -- silly, impossible, expensive, wacky, untalented, on another planet, D-List celebrity-filled, dating from Hell -- and from anyone. It can be as simple as a paragraph or two -- just get your idea across. Come on, make it hard for the judges to pick just two and help me celebrate the start of another year of this blogging insanity.

Seriously, send them in or we're going straight back to catblogging...