May 05, 2004

Furnulum pani nolo

The above is the answer to "Which Weird Latin Phrase Are You?" It, apparently, means, "I don't want a toaster." This is the most accurate quiz I've ever taken! That's absolutely true -- I don't want a toaster because I have a perfectly serviceable toaster oven that does a much better job than any regular toaster I've ever had. That's probably more (and, surprisingly, less) than you really wanted to know.

It goes on to say, "Generally, things (like this quiz) tend to tick you off. You have contemplated doing grievous bodily harm to door-to-door salesmen." Okay, now this is getting eerie. Apart from the fact that the quiz itself didn't actually tick me off, this is a dead-on assessment of my personality. Well, the ticked-off part of it, at least.

I'm tired so I didn't check out the other possible answers. So, if you take the quiz, I'd love to hear what result you get...if you're not afraid to face up to the insight it might provide!

Now, lay off the doorbell, step away from my door -- NOW -- and take your spiel with you. I've got toast waiting for me.