January 22, 2004

Splash!

Well, after tossing around the idea of having my own blog for a while, it's time to dive on in. The idea is for me to post here all the links to news stories, interesting sites, etc., with comments that I would normally forward on to you by e-mail. I'll also include my own version of restaurant reviews and mentions since I'm always trying new places. Of course, if you don't remember to stop by once in a while...then you miss out!

I'm winging the set-up of this and I have no idea what to expect yet in terms of how it will look and how it will work, so it will be a work in progress. I'm hoping there'll be a comment function -- at some point, if not right now -- and that you'll let me know what you think about how well (or not well, as the case may be) this works out for you.

Thanks for stopping by!