September 16, 2004

La femme malheureuse

Well, damn.

I had a miserable morning before I left for work, oversleeping and then fighting with Blogger and Word to get that post done.

I had a miserable morning at work, for reasons I will not go into here, because the very last thing I need is to even risk getting in hot water over having a blog and discussing things I shouldn't.

I had a miserable afternoon because I had developed a wicked headache dealing with the morning.

I ended up working late, had a quick dinner, then got stuck in a grocery store with too few cashiers, when all I wanted was to get home and watch Survivor. Survivor, a bright light in an otherwise crappy day. Scoff if you wish, I do not care.

I had a miserable day here because after spending such an inordinate amount of time and frustration on getting the last post up, it apparently went over like the proverbial lead balloon.

This is not a bid for sympathy. It's me venting so I can move past it. Venting is a kind of sharing, which always makes me feel more positive.

So, in the spirit of sharing, here's a little piece of my day. Now I'm going to go to sleep and hope that tomorrow is a far, far better thing. Good night.