September 13, 2004

Peri's Pet Parlor


The Girls - Cinnamon and Jasmine

This is a picture of my two best dog friends, Cinnamon and Jasmine. I've never actually met them, of course -- Why would I? I mean, come on, they're dogs...just kidding, Girls, just kidding -- but if I were ever gonna hang with some canines, these would be the bitches I'd wanna hang with. I don't get out much but now that we live in the same town, who knows, maybe we'll get together and cause some trouble.

Anyway, word is these sisters are quite a pair. Miss Jasmine is the little lady, while Cinnamon is a bit more out there. They keep their mom on her toes, especially when Cinnamon gets the munchies 'cause the girl can go to town. They're both older than me (I promised I wouldn't say how old, even in human years) but they can kick up their paws with the best of 'em.

I still don't get what the deal is with e-mail, but since they haven't tried to stuff me in that plastic box to take me to the stick my butt with needles place lately, I guess it's all good. Maura said something about CatFancy.com, a fan letter, and them maybe wanting me to do a guest column or blog for them, too. I dunno, tho, that place is kinda fuddy-duddy. There's hardly any purple on the pages and most of the cats in the pictures look like someone just stuck their butts with needles. Not that I look at the pictures much, I just go there for the articles.

Well, gotta go -- the flappy things outside my window are getting busy and I have to make sure I keep an eye on them in case...well, just in case. Poop happens, ya know.