September 30, 2004

Beating a Dead Fish

It was another really long work day and I'm quite tired. I didn't want to watch the debate anyway so I'm not sorry that I worked through it, plus just about every other blog you go to today is going to have some comment or another on it, so if that's what you want, I'll see you tomorrow.

I'm just not up to thinking hard enough to write anything involved or thoughtful or...well, interesting...right now, actually.

Instead, I'm going to go back to the deep-sea well and let a local movie reviewer I usually don't agree with have the floor. Because, while he goes into more detail and is a lot more critical than was I, we're pretty much in synch on our views of Shark Tale.

So, Glenn Lovell, this is probably the only time you're going to be featured or otherwise even acknowledged on this here blog, so take it away and enjoy your 15 seconds of blog fame. (Reg. or BMN req'd)