September 06, 2004

Peri's Pet Parlor


Me

So Maura woke me up from a nap to do this, for the price of some of my favorite treats. If she thinks I'm going to do this each week, she'd better go get a whole bunch more because I can't be bought that cheap. Typing with paws is not the easiest thing to do, especially when she's clipping my nails all the time.

This is me chilling in one of my favorite spots in my mom's room. I tried to let Maura know I was having a Garbo moment, but she kept chasing me with that stupid flashy thing so I sat still for this one to get her out of my fur.

Anyway, she thinks I should be the one sharing pet pictures with you here. Not that I've ever actually met another animal -- apart from that one time when some hairball came up to my screen door and tried to pick a fight, but Mom broke it up before it got good and he never had the cojones to come back -- but she says I have something called "perspective." Whatever. As long as she coughs up those treats, and maybe a few more of those damned white mice that keep disappearing, I guess I can give up a little snooze time.

I have no idea what e-mail is, but apparently I have it. So long as it doesn't mean that I gotta go to that place where they stick my butt with needles, I'm cool with it. Sounds like you can use it to send me stuff; stuff like letters, gift certificates to Petco, gift certificates to Petsmart, and, oh yeah, pictures of pets. I'd rather have the gift certificates, but I guess the point is the pictures. I don't see why they have to be your own pets, it's not like I'll know the difference. So if you have any good ones feel free to send them.

Or not, I don't really care, because I'm overdue for an appointment with my Littermaid.