February 16, 2004

A two-fer Blogger find

I get a kick out of clicking on various blogs that show up under "Fresh Blogs" on the Blogger homepage. I'll admit that I'm completely biased toward the more interesting-sounding ones, those that use actual words, those that are in English, and those that are a play on words of some kind. One I found tonight is called The Rant King and I decided to post it for two people: April and Ed. April because he's a hockey fan with some interesting observations on proposed changes to the game (scroll down to the Feb. 12 entry), and Ed because I figured he'd get a kick out of the post about the singing of the national anthem (the Feb. 16 entry). This is one of the many Canadian blogs I've come across since I started blogging and I think I'll be checking back for fresh rants.