June 14, 2004

Get Ur Frank On

I really wish I had something interesting to say today. I bet you do, too, since you took the time to stop by. No such luck, after sitting here fruitlessly for longer than I'm going to admit. I guess I'm still feeling unfocused. Everything that comes to mind as post fodder is pretty negative, which isn't out of the question, of course, but I just don't feel like rambling on about any of it.

So I'll go with another bit about "how people find me" -- if it works for other people...

Coming in a close second to searches for the dodgeball clubs is the search for "Der Wienerschnitzel." (See this post for what I had to say about it.) I guess I'm not the only one who remembers it by its old name, back in a time when California was a far different place to live. When I sit and think about it, it's really almost astonishing how much has changed in 30 years, and so much of it not for the better. But I digress. I had lunch at Wienerschnitzel this very day, as a matter of fact, and it was quite yummy. For anyone in the Bay Area who cares, Wednesdays are 25-cent hot dog nights at a participating location near you!

I would really love to know what it is that people are looking for (and more, if they even remotely found it here) when they search for that, but since almost no one who drops in like that leaves comments, I'm left to merely wonder. If you arrived here by such a search, you do know that there's a place to leave some thoughts, right? Really! Just a few lines below this. No charge, no spam, no fuss, no muss.

Hey, you never know, maybe if they did I might be inspired cough up a highly sought-after Gmail invite. It could happen. Okay, I think I'm about a half-step away from sounding like a comment whore, so I'll stop right there.