June 23, 2004

Yum!

I spent the better part of the last two evenings whipping up a cake for a potluck we're having at work tomorrow. Because it took up so much of my attention tonight -- last night was just baking the layers, tonight was the harder work of decorating it -- it's the thing that's at the forefront of my mind right now. Frankly, I'm just too darned tired to give much thought to anything else right now. And, since I'm still having a love affair with my new digital camera, of course I took pictures.

So I'm either going to torture you with the thought of how completely yummy this cake that you're not going to get to have is, or bore you to tears because you're simply just not interested in a two-layer, light, moist, lemon cake with buttercream icing. Yeah, why would anyone find that remotely appealing? Excuse me while I go grab a glass of cold milk.

 Posted by Hello