June 18, 2004

Short post -- long weekend

Greetings from the sunny South shore of Lake Tahoe! I didn't think I was going to get a chance to check in here today because I didn't haul the laptop along, but to my happy surprise the place I'm staying has almost the very same laptop and DSL, so I'm set. If only I didn't have a killer headache from the elevation right now, I'd be in heaven.

Since I was really feeling computer withdrawal before learning of my mini salvation here, I could relate to this site. Not crazy about #10, but you can't have it all.

I have to say that I'm enjoying the results of the current poll -- I knew there was something I really liked about you guys.

My headache and I are going to bed now; we've got a wedding to go to tomorrow. Thankfully, it will be blessedly short and without all the hullabaloo of your typical wedding -- I knew there was something I liked about my family.